Development programs are for you if you want to work on improving employee performance, but also if you want to attract, retain and develop the best employees in your organization.
Our recommended steps:
1. assessment of employees and creation of a development plan
2. creation and implementation of development programs
3. evaluation and follow up.
We develop your employees through:
– Balance training
– Balance coaching programs
– Balance mentoring
The programs are adapted to the real needs of the organization and can be a combination of individual and group work, as well as a combination of training, coaching and mentoring, online and live.
They are characterized by simplicity, innovation, practicality and openness.
They are based on an interactive methodology, which is flexible and adaptable to each participant, as well as to the group as a whole.
4 steps to development plans:
Assessment of personnel potential (online)
OPTION 1. – PCM (Proccess Communication Model)
Time to fill out the questionnaire: about 30 min
- A detailed analysis of the in-depth personality structure allows you to better understand what drives you, what your dominant needs are, what brings you into a state of stress and how to prevent it, which is why you easily come into conflict with certain people when they are others easy to work with.
- Assessment provides you with clear guidelines on what you need to do to improve communication with others and how to recognize when you are sabotaging yourself.
OPTION 2. –NBI™ is the result of 30 years of research on the functions of the left and right brain hemispheres by Dr. Kobus Neethling.
Time to fill out the questionnaire: about 20 min
- information about your thinking preferences, ie. way of thinking
- you will be able to better understand and present yourself, better manage your career, better manage your team. you understand others better, and others understand you better, improve communication and interaction with everyone in your environment, make a better choice of further training.
OPTION 3. – One Assessment
Time to fill out the questionnaire: about 60-90 min
- a comprehensive understanding of the persons competencies, character traits, motivational factors, team roles, abilities, leadership style,
- as well as team dynamics (motivational factors of the team, the values that the team lives, the way the team manages conflicts, the ways the team manages stress, ways in which team members function in mutual cooperation, ways in which the team approaches new tasks, team roles of team members, potential team dysfunctionality…)
OPTION 4. – 360-degree competency
Time to fill out the questionnaire: about 15 min per person
- a more objective picture of competence development, i.e. we enable a full round (360 degree) assessment because the questionnaire for the same person is filled out by several independent assessors as well as by the person himself/herself.
By summarizing the collected data, certified consultants conduct the feedback interviews with each individual and define plans for further development.
Duration: 30 to 60 min / person
3. Individual development plans
We create a unique, individual plan of further development for each individual.
Also, this assessment enables the selection of talents in the company, potential for leadership positions, as well as suggestions for moving employees to other positions.
Presentation of reports to management
- Presentation of summary reports to management
- Proposal of the development program of the company and individuals
How do you feel as a leader?
We assume that occasional challenges are how to transform an organization or how to find new, innovative ways of developing and managing people or how to create an environment where employees are motivated and inspired to work efficiently and effectively…
- Creating a vision
- Managing changes
- Comunication that inspires and motivates
- Situational leadership
- Effective feedback and feedforward
- Techniques of successful communication
- A leader as a coach
- Emotional intelligence in business
- flexibility and proactivity
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Inspiration and motivation
Coaching for leaders
It can be focused on:
- defining personal and professional goals
- empowerment in the role of leader
- change management
- finding purpose
- flexibility and proactivity
- support in setting up a strategy and plan
- support in overcoming obstacles to achieving the goal
- better decision-making
- increasing motivation
- improvement of communication and other skills
- effectiveness and efficiency in the work environment
- balance of private and business life
- Motivation towards development – by actively participating in defining the goals of the coaching process, individuals are more determined to take responsibility and engage in the development of personal capacities
- Transfer – through individual work, leaders experientially recognized the benefits of coaching and adopted coaching tools that they can successfully apply with their colleagues.
- Individual customized approach – coaching sessions are individualized and adapted to the development needs and capacities of each individual.
The goals are set and you are tasked with achieving them.
Is it that simple? You probably agree, it is not easy every time.
Managing yourself, others and the organization requires a lot of different skills and a lot of patience and flexibility.
- Leadership styles
- Feedback as a development tool
- Mentoring and employee development
- Successful communication
- NLP communication
- Creating a bridge of trust with team members
- Motivational approaches to employees
- High performance teams
- Conflict management
- Setting goals
- Change management
- Conducting meetings
- Innovative decision-making
- Presentation skills
- Stress management
- Time management
- Managing priorities
- Assertive communication
Coaching for managers
Success is not only about achieving goals, but also about the good feeling we have while on the road.
- Freedom – you choose the coach you will work with, as well as the topics you will work on
- Time and space for yourself – you analyze challenges and options with the aim of making the best decisions
- Solutions – you develop commitment and perseverance towards achieving your goals
- Focus – you focus on specific goals and action steps
- Support – the coach is completely dedicated to you and a partner on the path of growth and change
- Trust – all conversations remain between you and the coach
People buy from people!
Research shows that when you establish a bridge of trust with a potential client, the process of closing the sale goes much faster.
In the sales modules, we deal with the following topics:
- Selling potential
- Psychology in sales
- Sales process and sales funnel
- Relationship with clients
- Sales meeting
- Identifying client needs
- Sales presentation
- Neutralization of complaints
- Closing the sale
- Cross/Up Selling
- Sales communication (verbal, written, telephone)
- Conflict management in sales
- Sales simulations
In practice, we often meet employees within organizations who have great knowledge and it is important that they pass this knowledge on to others. Having an internal trainer is a powerful way to ensure faster transfer of the knowledge and skills needed to work effectively.
The most common questions are how to manage the group, present the topic in the best possible way, become confident in yourself and adapt communication to different participants.
We are here to create a training for trainers that can include topics that are relevant and needed by your trainers:
- Basic training for coaches
- Advanced training for trainers
- Presentation skills for trainers
- Advanced Power Point for Trainers
Individual mentoring and coaching program for trainers
Human resources have many roles and functions. It is rightly considered that they are the source of strength of many organizations and of crucial importance for their success.
Through the mentoring modules you will have the opportunity to develop the necessary skills and strategies for HR strategy, HR as partner with CxO, How to “sell” idea to a board of directors and many more.
- Culture, mission and values of the organization
- Formation and management of the human resources sector
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Selection of candidates
- Advanced selection methods
- Training and development of employees
- Performance rating
- Interviews with employees
- Employee motivation
- Internal communications management
- Employer Branding
1. Assessment of personnel potential (online)
Option 1. individual assessment
On-line testing of a person with the aim of assessing the development of competencies and preferences using:
Option a: One Assessment
Option b: PCM
Option c: NBI
Option 2. – 360-degree competency
The on-line questionnaire for the same person is completed by several independent evaluators (direct manager, subordinates, colleagues, external evaluators…) as well as by the person himself. In this way, a more objective picture is obtained, that is, we enable a full circle (360 degrees) of assessment.
2. Alignment of coaching goals
Introductory session – introduction, analysis of information obtained through the assessment, opinion of the direct manager or client of the coaching program with the aim of harmonizing the goals of the coaching program. It is important that all parties in the coaching relationship agree on the goals and expected results of the program as well as on the principles of coaching work.
3. Coaching sessions
- 1 on 1 conversation with a coach, live or online
- The duration of the session is from 45 to 60 minutes – depending on the topic, once a week
- Between sessions – implementation of the agreed steps with consultation with the coach, e-mail or a short phone conversation as needed
Frequent topics of the coaching program:
- Defining personal and professional goals
- Support in setting strategy and plan
- Work on priorities
- Inspiration and motivation
- Empowerment in a leadership role
- Support in overcoming obstacles to achieving the goal
- Better decision-making
- Increasing (self) motivation
- Improvement of communication and other skills
- Development of managerial skills
- Development of leadership competencies
- Effectiveness and efficiency in the work environment
- Balance of private and business life
- Working on the company’s vision and values
- Work on creating team goals, achieving them and setting new goals
- Work on personal and professional development of team members
- Overcoming conflicts within the team and building team spirit
- The possibility of changing attitude and perspective
- Increasing the team’s emotional intelligence
- Opportunities for increased team productivity
- Making team decisions
- Improvement of internal and external communication
- 5 dysfunctionalities of the team
MANAGER AS COACH
- Empowering managers to apply coaching tools and approaches in communication, development and management of people
- Introduction of coaching culture in the company
How many times have you heard that we can’t change the world?
We can’t change other people either.
What we can do is change our view of others and our approach to different events. In order to achieve that, we need to understand ourselves well, but also those who are different from us.
PCM is precisely the methodology that allows us to decode human interaction.
Each of us has 6 different types within our personality, which are developed differently in each of us. Come and meet them at our PCM trainings.
Depending on which personality type is dominant, our preferred style of interaction also differs, our needs, character strengths, and the way we behave under stress also differ.
PCM gives us the answer to the question:
Who are the people around us, why do they communicate differently and how can we get along with everyone?
We believe that quality and honest relationships between people will improve the quality of life for everyone.
In today’s age of constant changes, mass media and technology, however, it has been proven that the most effective and irreplaceable communication is one-on-one.
We offer you PCM as a perfect tool for achieving quality communication.
Who is PCM training intended for?
- HR experts who care about people and try to increase their engagement and motivation
- Managers and leaders for whom communication is a necessary skill in quality people management
- Coaches and consultants who value the understanding of the client and his needs
- To everyone who wants to know their deep personality structure, character strengths and psychological needs
- To everyone who deals with personal development or wants to start the process of personal development
- To everyone who wants to build better relationships with others
__Managers and other decision-makers in companies, who started to apply PCM, recognized that it gave them the ability to overcome turbulent periods more easily and better understand their own and other people’s needs. They learned how to properly motivate different people, recognize early signs of burnout and react accordingly, and build better teams according to the environment preferences and communication styles of their members.
In short, they have managed to create a truly positive and supportive work environment.
__Individuals who started practicing PCM noticed that they understood themselves and their needs better, that they became more flexible and that they improved their communication with people with whom they previously did not know how to cooperate. They also further developed their emotional intelligence and learned how to recognize their failure patterns and turn them to their advantage. They are better at achieving their goals and more easily achieve quality relationships with others.